- 2+ years experience in NLP, academic background will be a plus
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- At least Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding text normalization and regularization approaches
- Information extraction and dependency parsing
- Text modeling, building/working with WordNet-like ontologies
- Partner with CTO and research, design, test, and evaluate new technologies .
- Partner with CTO to maintain an organization-wide view of current and future
business and application architecture.
- Partner with CTO to Implement POCs.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural
governance, design patterns, and practices
- Mentor and guide other team members.
- Python 3.x, Spacy (solid knowledge), NLTK, Elasticsearch.
Would be a plus Keras/Tensorflow, Java.
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and
- Flexibility and creativity in solution design - including leveraging emerging
- Ability to clearly explain and justify ideas when faced with competing
- Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across
a wide range of technical problems.