- 5+ years of commercial experience with .NET Full Stack development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Review existing code and make changes as needed for performance increases, better organization, and stability
- Participate in code reviews ensuring code developed by others is bug-free and utilizes best practices
- Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
- Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Expert hands-on development skills for building modern web apps and services.
- Experience of hands-on technical management and collaborating with agile cross-functional teams
- Experience with cloud platforms, especially Microsoft Azure
- Experienced in agile software development - scrum master certified or equivalent
- Experience of application integration at the various levels application, application interface or data layer
- Experienced in modern DevOps methodologies and continuous integration using Git.
- Demonstrate a passion & good understanding of key new & emerging technologies and the ability to quickly learn new technology concepts
- Demonstrate a good understanding of User Experience methodology and its importance in digital product development
- Strong architectural and OOP skills (SOLID)
- You should understand client-server architectures and how RESTful services are used
- Own quality of your code (i.e., unit tests, TDD, and other test methodologies)
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Work with Product Managers, Engineer Lead, and UX Designers from the client side to design and specify new features from the engineering standpoint
- Contribute to the positive, solution focused and creative team spirit
- Support less experienced team members in their progress and development
Nice to have:
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with TFS/VSO/Jenkins, git, OBS, etc)
- Experience of authentication, access and identity management technology using Azure AD
- Experience of test driven development desirable
- A solid awareness of cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device web development and defect resolution
- Understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design & usability
- Experience in writing UI automation tests is plus
- Server Management Services for Microsoft Azure Iaas; including Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, patching, performing backups and undertaking routine maintenance procedures.
- Platform Management Services for Microsoft Azure Paas components; including managing cloud services, storage services, networking services, and application framework services.