Join a brand new healthcare project from scratch using the latest technologies!
Home Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for passionate Frontend (JS/Mobile) Architect for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patients home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient's health.
Client located in Massachusetts (USA)
- Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- Occasional inside visits to the USA
- Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- - Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- - Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- - Proficient in spoken and written English
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code
- Proactively architecting & designing innovative UI & Mobile solutions
- Advising team with new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End /UI Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- The person should be well versed with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry like Angular 6++ and/or React 16.6.
- 7+ years of solid hands-on experience in Architecting, Designing & Developing UI /Front end application for web-based applications.
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Team