● 5+ years commercial experience with hand-ons Python development
● 1+ year experience in technical leadership.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● Proficient spoken and written English
● Lead API team to design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable
● Provide leadership and expertise in the development of standards, architectural
governance, design patterns, and practices
● Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups,
retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
● Mentor and guide other team members.
● Sql Technologies such as PostgreSQL
● NoSql Technologies such as Mongo
● Experience in designing and delivering large scale distributed systems
● Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability, and
● Ability to communicate and apply common architectural design patterns across
a wide range of technical problems
● Prior experience with continuous delivery and DevOps, specifically using AWS.