Join a brand new healthcare project from scratch using the latest technologies!
Home Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for passionate Java Architect for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patients home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient's health.
Client located in Massachusetts (USA)
- Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- Occasional inside visits to the USA
- Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- 7+ years of commercial experience with Java development
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changes
- The capability of dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong spoken and written English
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
- Troubleshoot, debug, pinpoint, and fix bugs in software
- Review existing code and make changes as needed for performance increases, better organization, and stability
- lead in code reviews ensuring code developed by others is bug-free and utilizes best practices
- Guide the testing of features and bug fixes performed by other developers
- lead and help refine our development best practices and standards
- lead identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks to meet project deadlines
- Define with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Strong architectural and OOP skills (SOLID)
- Client-side development experience is required
- You should understand client-server architectures and how RESTful services are used
- Very strong in Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / REST
- Very strong knowledge of Java 8, Spring and Hibernate
- Very comfortable with core topics such as: OOPs Concepts & Patterns, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections - List , Map , Set, Access Specifiers, Exceptions - Checked , Unchecked, Generics, Java Keywords Static, Final, volatile, synchronized, transient, this super etc., JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, Dependency Injection
- Very comfortable with SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors
- CI/CD experience (automate build, packaging, test pipelines and deployments with Jenkins, git, OBS, etc)
- Understanding of cloud-based application deployment patterns cloud computing best practices
- A solid awareness of cross-browser, cross-platform and web development and defect resolution
- Solid understanding of testing approaches, strategies, and methodologies.
- Understanding of industry standard web accessibility, web design & usability
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Work with Product Managers, Architects, and UX Designers to design and specify new features from the engineering standpoint
- Contribute to the positive, solution focused and creative team spirit
- Support less experienced team members in their progress and development
- Server Management Services for AWS; including Virtual Networks, Storage, Virtual Machines, patching, performing backups and undertaking routine maintenance procedures.
- Platform Management Services for AWS; including managing cloud services, storage services, networking services, and application framework services.
- Agile development process