We are looking for a talented and motivated iOS engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate should hit the ground running and take our product to the next level, as we scale up and develop our business in our target markets.
● 3+ years of commercial experience with iOS
● Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
● Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
● At least Upper Intermediate spoken and written English
● Good team player
● Strong knowledge of Objective C and Swift.
● Strong knowledge of XCode and iOS frameworks: Foundation, UIKit, CoreData,
● Comfortable in Storyboard and XIBs.
● Good knowledge of OOP and OOD concepts.
● Strong experience with integrating Web & Social media APIs
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs for iOS.
● Experience with Git and other source control solutions
● Shipped one or more products to the App Store (include links for review)
● Solid understanding of the benefits and challenges of building in the iOS ecosystem
● Android experience is an added advantage.
● AVFoundation and AWS experience is an added advantage.
Role and Responsibilities
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
● Design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as supporting current
version of application in production.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize