Join a brand new healthcare project from scratch using the latest technologies!
Home Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for a passionate Senior DevOps Engineer for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patients home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient's health.
Client located in Massachusetts (USA)
- - Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- - Occasional inside visits to the USA
- - Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- - 5+ years of commercial experience with DevOps
- - Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changes
- - The capability of dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
- - Strong spoken and written English
- - Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
- - Support DevOps needs of team based in Ukraine and the US.
- - Support software and services produced by dev team.
- - Help identify, prioritize, and execute tasks to meet project deadlines
- - Follow and help refine our development best practices and standards
- - Participate in infrastructure reviews ensuring infrastructure developed is bug free and utilizes best practices
- - Comply with standards, version controls, and product release procedures
- - Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- - Deep knowledge of GCP and AWS
- - Source Control (like Git, Bitbucket, Svn, VSTS, etc)
- - Continuous Integration (like Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS )
- - Infrastructure Automation (like Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- - Deployment Automation & Orchestration (like Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy)
- - Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- - Experience with building a secure infrastructure
- - Experience with infrastructure automation
- - Familiarity with testing
- - Python [Nice to have].