Join a team that creates a great tool for dentists using popular technologies!
PatientPrism provides a tool for Dentist offices. When a patient calls the office - call passes through the IP telephony provider, is recorded and categorized by AWS voice recognition and machine learning tools. Certain categories are forwarded farther for human-based coaching and rating. Based on this data - coaches determine the amount of potential fund which was lost and send notification suggesting to recover the failed calls.
Client located in Cambridge, MA
- Our team will comprise of over 30 developers that will be organized in multiple Scrum Teams
- Occasional inside visits to Boston
- Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- Develop, maintain and improve existing codebase
- Take part in new feature architecture design
- Lead as small 2 people team
- Manage sprint scope: write tickets, calculate velocity, fill reports.
- Write clean, maintainable code
- Perfect MySQL optimization skills.
- Knowledge of JS, CSS, HTML.
- Experience working with any ORM.
- Experience working with any modern Framework (Laravel, Symfony, Zend etc)
- Design patterns
- Laravel Framework.
- Team leadership experience.