- - 4 years of commercial experience as QA/ Scrum Master
- - Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
- - Proficient in spoken and written English
- - Doing everything possible to ensure delighting internal and external customers
- - Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- - Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- - Guiding the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- - Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- - Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- - Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- - Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- - Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- - Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- - Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- - Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- - Provide reports and dashboards with metrics of the health of sprint/project/programs.
- - Establish and manage effective partnerships with other SCRUM teams.
- - with resource management duties such as staffing, timesheet approvals, onboarding, performance reviews, promotions/terminations, etc.
- - Facilitating Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making with the team made up of Developers, QA, Designers, Leads, and Business Owners
- - Planning and tracking Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- - Maintaining the accuracy of Scrum tools like: JIRA Tickets, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.
- - Understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution.
- - Business Analysis * Writing Business Requirements
- - Technical Analysis * Writing Technical Specification
- - features against stories.
- - Confirming reported bugs or further specifying them.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills.
- - Manage high-pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- - Scrum Master, or technical role. MUST have a full understanding of Agile methods, Lean, and Scrum methodology
- - MUST have experience with some of the following web development technologies: Java and Angular
- - Full understanding of concepts of Programming Life Cycle
- - Knowledge of other Agile approaches: Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- - Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.
- - Experience applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)