Join a team that is re-building a popular SaaS HR platform from scratch using the latest technologies!
SaaS platform for HR Management is looking for passionate Middle Full Stack for creating next-generation on the product (version 2) from scratch. The platform is focused on the small and medium-sized enterprises and helps to manage new team members onboarding, systems accesses, vacations/sick days, salary/payroll, CRM, and serving up to 100k customers.
Client located in Boston (USA)
- Our team will comprise of over 30 developers that will be organized in multiple Scrum Teams
- Occasional inside visits to Boston
- Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- The person should be well versed with latest UI Development frameworks and technologies in the industry especially ReactJS
- 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in Designing & Developing Front and Back End applications for web-based applications.
- Deep understanding of system design, and data structures, and have experience with relational and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB
- Experience with reactive programming parading (Redux / MobX / etc)
- Experience backend technologies NodeJS, Express (or similar, bonus points for SailsJS) API frameworks
- Utilizing the latest JS features with TypeScript or Babel
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with Docker under Linux or OSX
- Familiarity with Postgres, Elasticsearch, and Kafka
- Familiarity working in AWS Lambda, AppSync, API Gateway, and other AWS ecosystem
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- Experience in working with Agile Teams
- Code management: GI
- Proactively designing & implementing innovative applications using Node.js & React.js
- Designing Web API using GraphQL (AWS Appsync)
- Implementing highly scale label and solid Web API using AWS Lambda and Serverless framework
- Work with team on new ideas, best practices and strategies on Front End and Back End Development for given applications
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Care about quality and delivering high-quality code, with various levels of automated tests (unit, integration, performance, and security) with tools like Mocha, Chai, etc.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)