Our client provides universities with a cloud-based platform that supports the student application process. Using the platform, students submit their applications, test scores, and recommendations to the platform. Then, the universities can rank order the student applicants, pick their favorite applicants, schedule interviews, and manage the process of selecting students. This platform currently processes millions of applications every year. Our client is a large, well-funded business that is primarily located in Boston, MA in the United States. The client’s company is 10 years old with over 1,000 employees.
- Angular 1+
- Understanding of the design patterns
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable client-side code
- Integrate data storage solutions, which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed with server-side logic
- Identify and solve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)