Join a brand new healthcare project from scratch using the latest technologies!
Home Based Healthcare Delivery is looking for passionate Senior UI/UX Designer for providing technology, the process, and systems that send devices and healthcare providers to a patient’s home. The technology ensures the right ones are sent to the patients home to provide the care and also tracks the delivery of the care and the patient's health.
Client located in Massachusetts (USA)
- - Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- - Occasional inside visits to the USA
- - Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- - 4+ years of commercial experience with UX/UI designs
- - Flexibility and willingness to adapt to the changes
- - The capability of dealing with multiple tasks simultaneously
- - Strong spoken and written English
- - Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
- - Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- - Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- - Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- - Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- - Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- - Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- - Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- - Provide Style Guides and all needed visual assets to the engineering team
- - Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps
- - Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- - Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- - Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- - Experience in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related areas of interaction design.