Join a brand new healthcare project using the latest technologies!
We are seeking a Senior Data Visualization Engineer to support the build-up and maintenance of integrative data platforms as well as the design and implementation of health economics and outcomes measurements derived from such platforms.
Client located in New Jersey (USA)
- - Our team will be organized in Scrum Teams
- - Occasional inside visits to the USA
- - Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- - Masters’ Degree in statistics, engineering, computer science, quantitative social science, public health or related fields
- - Prior experience with data visualization tools (i.e Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI)
- - 3+ years' experience using various technical and analytical tools to manipulate and draw insights from large, complex data sets
- - SQL and BI experience
- - Experience with data warehousing design, BI and development to include implementation of standards and best practices for data modeling, describing relationships between data elements, metadata, data quality, and governance
- - Strong knowledge of reporting modeling concepts, including dimensional, snowflakes, slowly changing dimensions, surrogate, compound, and intelligent keys.
- - Strong experience with dashboards and reports design, development, and maintenance.
- - Proficiencies with Agile development practices.
- - Ability to work independently and efficiently to manage multiple competing projects and initiatives and collaborate with wide-ranging stakeholders
- - Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate analytical data and insights to a wide variety of consumers
- - Previous experience creating a research/analytical plan, completing an in-depth analysis of large data sets, communicating the outcomes or findings to others
- - Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities
- - Certification in visualization tools
- - Exposure to clinical, financial, administrative or other healthcare data
- - Familiarity with big data languages such as R, Python/PySpark and familiarity with cloud architecture
- - Experience in developing OLAP cubes in SSAS, PySpark, etc.
- - Lead healthcare analytics visualization projects.
- - Work collaboratively to design, build and maintain an integrative data platform from existing clinical data, administrative data, financial data, and other data sources to support reporting needs.
- - Work collaboratively to optimally apply data warehouse, cloud and BI architecture, data science and visualization tools and techniques (i.e. dashboards).
- - Identify and understand business and clinical issues to map these issues into quantitative questions.
- - Coordinate the integration of data to determine clinical and financial trends and impact.
- - Work with complex health care databases to produce statistical output and interpret results.
- - Strong understanding of data visualization best practices, ability to understand product capabilities, and provide thought leadership on planning, data model design, labels, visualization reports/dashboards, and real-time BI.
- - Deep understanding of data visualization cloud platform integration points and various connectivity methods to data sources.
- - Research, suggest and apply new promising technologies, strategies, and ways to solve technical issues.
- - Communicate insights and analytical findings to a broad range of audiences.