Join a team that is re-building a popular SaaS HR platform from scratch using the latest technologies!
SaaS platform for HR Management is looking for passionate Business Analyst /Requirements Manager for creating next generation on the product (version 2) from scratch. The platform is focused on the small and medium-sized enterprises and helps to manage new team members onboarding, systems accesses, vacations/sick days, salary/payroll, CRM, and serving up to 100k customers.
Client located in Boston (USA)
- - Our team will comprise of over 30 developers that will be organized in multiple Scrum Teams
- - Occasional inside visits to Boston
- - Regular alignments with the client’s product management, technical, and account management teams in order to meet business goals and business continuity
- - 3+ years Requirements Management / Business Analysis experience
- - Strong spoken and written English
- - Experience in processes analyses and documenting
- - The experience about SaaS products
- - Familiar with Agile / Scrum practice
- - Work with the client’s teams and management in order to:
- - gather product vision and help the PO sharpen it if needed
- - gather business value and help the PO sharpen it if needed
- - effective management of client’s expectations
- - Requirements elicitation, documenting and management (functional, non-functional, quality attributes)
- - Establish and manage effective partnerships with other Scrum teams (external and internal)
- - Assist SM in launching and closing the sprints by clarifying questions from the Designer and Dev team.
- - Build an effective working environment, support level of fun and team spirit in the team
- - Monitor bottlenecks/risks and contribute to the continuous delivery process through understanding business needs in short & long term perspective